Saturday, January 5, 2008

The New Year ....new happenings

The NEW Spring and Summer Collection is here! Aren't the colors just gorgeous! This year my complimentary copy arrived the day we left for the holidays. I was so excited that I could now drive 13 hrs down the road with my catty in hand...what a treat! Stampin Up surprises me everytime a new line is unveiled. They never cease to amaze me with trendy product lines. My only problem seems to be what I NEED first :) Not only do we have great new stamp sets but we also have new chipboard, fantastic rub-ons to create amazing projects, sticky cut letters (I can't wait to use these with our new duo beads), striped grograin ribbon, and did I mention DUO Beads? FUN FUN FUN!
We have just returned from our Holiday vacation. We made it back after 13 hrs on the road, which was pretty good for some stressful driving, 2 kids and a dog :) Today has been a day full of organizing and rearranging to make room for all the goodies Santa brought the kids.

Did I tell you what Santa brought me? A new computer! WOOHOO! Yes, now I am blogging away at a much more rapid and sane pace. The last computer had been ailing for quite some time. It did serve its purpose for nine yrs. On my new computer I can print my scrapbook photos in record time and upload to my websites until my little heart is content. Now, all I need is a new digital camera to replace the one I broke while in Hawaii. If anyone can recommend a camera, please do. Once I get the camera issue resolved I will be technologically fulfilled for quite a while.
A big THANK YOU to Santa's helper who got the computer up and running last night...what a big task that took into the wee hours of the night.



No comments: