Thursday, January 17, 2008

Designer Paper Projects



Aren't these frames just the cutest?! I used the Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper to create alter wooden frames. Maycen has a birthday party this weekend and the guests of honor will receive these adorable frames. I used the scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch and the Lots of letters chipboard for the embellishment. The chipboard was colored using my purely pomegrante ink and a sponge dauber...super quick. I used mini glue dots to adhere it to the cardstock. To secure the embellishment to the frame I used the Pop Up glue dots. Last but not least, I took Stampin Up's purely pomegrante double stitched ribbon and lined it with sticky strips, cut to size and adhered to frame.
The decorated tin is a project I completed for Jackson which Maycen gave him for Christmas. He was always borrowing her crayons, markers, and art supplies in her tin so she wanted to get him his own. Now they both can carry these handy altered tins with them from room to room or in the car. (I also used the Lots of Letters chipboard on this project but this time I inked it with Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it a shiny coated appearance.)
Please email me if you would like more directions on how to complete either projects. Both are super simple with our designer papers. (All supplies are Stampin Up!)
Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those frames are really nice. Robin