Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm EXCITED!

Most of you know that when I get excited about something I just go for it and my friend Kelly, brought up a fantastic opportunity today! I am now proudly a demonstrator for Uppercase Living! WHOOHOO! What is it? A trendy new way to decorate your home with words. You can customize anything with these fabulous phrases. If you would like to see for yourself go to www.uppercaseliving.com, click on customer login. Enter 995131 for the number and Raycroft for the token. :o) Want to know more...email me at fabphrases@comcast.net!

EVERYONE has favorite quotes and sayings, subliminal messages they would like displayed in their homes, they are not permanent and can even be taken off and re-positioned somewhere else! FUN! Wish me luck and join me if you dare ;o)

No comments: