Saturday, June 14, 2008

Is it Summer?

Well...it's suppose to be summer where you take time off to relax..right? That's is definately not the case here :) The past week has been jammed packed full of appointments, errands, events, practices etc. After four days of being constantly on the run I felt it catch up with me last night but there was no time to take a break. As the late afternoon arrived yesterday I had to find the energy to keep going because I had an Uppercase Living Open House and several items to finish up for the Highland Soccer Club registration today. So..how did I make it? My trusty energy drink of course, a nice cold Coca-Cola! That did the trick ...I was pepped and ready to head out the door. I had a great hostess (Hi Tammy!) and she did a fabulous job! Her friends and family were great and were amazed at how simple the decals were to apply!

After Tammy's Open House I headed home to finish some items up for registration..well, I shouldn't say FINISH quite yet. As my eyes got heavy and my head started moving downward I decided it was time for bed. SO..up at 6 this morning and FINISH the final details of the Spirit Wear and displays for today. Drop the kids at the neighbors (thanks Belinda!) and spent the day at the Recreation Center promoting Spirit Wear for Highland Soccer. All in all it was a fun day and best of all I can now take it easy until tomorrow :) Next Saturday will be a another registration for Highland Soccer at Lincoln Center so you know where I will be...oh, by the way, we are a soccer household, can you tell? GO FIRE!!

Summer should arrive this week for a short while..that is until the kids start summer activities and camps :)

No comments: