Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ok- not so easy

After 2 hrs of trying to upload some Halloween photos I am moving on for now. I thought that since Charlie left his laptop behind as he traveled to New England for the Conference Final tonight I would update my blog with the photos I promised last week. No such luck. My computer has not been cooperating and now I must be dense to not be able to figure out his computer after spending so much time. Hopefully, I will get all this worked out soon so that I can give you all some great pictures and samples to view. After all, who just wants to hear me talk :) or write in this case.

As to not break tradition I must tell you to tune into the Fire/New England game tonight on ESPN2 at 7:30...well actually closer to 8pm once Espn gets done doing all their pregame talk. Tonight is a must win situation, with the winner advancing to the Championship playing either Houston or Kansas City next week in DC. We only get one shot this time around...this is not a two game series so its all or nothing. The atmosphere in New England will be tough, frigid, and extremely competitive...GO FIRE!!!

No comments: