Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's a PAPER PARTY

Stampin Up is hosting a Paper Party Promotion! From November 1-30, purchase 3 packs of Designer Paper and get 1 for FREE! This applies to all the packs in the main catalog, plus any designer paper in the Holiday Mini Catalog. You will need to use the Free With Three item code - #111878. What a wonderful time to stock up on all your favorite designer series paper for those chipboard projects, holiday gifts, frames and more...I know I will be stocking up :) Plus, order by November 3rd and you could add in the Wishing you Cheer set for 20% off. What a fantastic promotion!!

2 comments:

Kelly A. Swienton said...

Love the new blog Miss Becky! Now I can put names with faces and see what you're up to from time to time :o) Hope all is well!

Amy Sheffer said...

Hey there, Miss B. Since you're one of the few bloggers I know ... I tagged you. Play along ... it's fun :)